The Rockford Dream Center was created to assist Children, Teenagers, and Adults in Rockford to turn their Dreams of having a better life into a Reality. The Dream Center works in collaboration with local organizations and partners to offer a variety of classes and programs for all ages, which are designed to help improve every area of a person’s life.
The following are the Current Classes and Programming being offered…
- Weekly “Food Pantry” on Thursdays from 9-11am.
- The “Bridges Out of Poverty” class (Call 815-623-7625 for the next scheduled class)
- “Live, Learn, and Play,” our afterschool Mentoring and Tutoring Program for Middle Schoolers on Tuesday and Thursdays from 4:30pm to 6:15pm
- The “K-Play” on Wednesday nights at 6 is centered on building relationships between youth and law enforcement. This program encourages bridge-building through sports, fitness, and conversation.
- “Fuse Camp” for Elementary age school children which runs all day long for one week each Summer.
We are currently in the process of working to connect with more partner organizations to help expand our offerings to the community.
Care + Counseling
Grow Your Faith
5910 Elevator Rd,
Roscoe, IL 61073
4312 20th Street,
Rockford, IL 61109
Join groups you're a part of,
Hear more about Events happening at the Church,
Connect with those around you!